Lebanon Valley Dragway - 2008

Hey All ...

I have been in communication with Matt, aka ... PladdPezzPunk about a earlier gathering at Lebanon Valley Dragway.

Seeing we all such a great time last year (Sept. 2007), we feel that maybe two meetings will be just as fun. We are thinking of a Spring/Summer and a Summer/Fall gathering. We are looking around the second weekend in June.

Matt will be looking into weekends for us, another saturday meet. We will try to post up options for a date soon. But please feel free to post, if you would like to attend a Spring/Summer meet.

I will bring a Gas Grill this time ... LOL

Respectfully ...

Shuan

Great idea, but I think the second weekend in June may be a problem for most seeing how that's father's day on sunday and flag day on saturday. Also, many of us are going to the Carlisle All GM Nationals the following weekend. Is there another day that you were considering?

:chevy:

I live in stephentown

Howdy Neighbor ... :thumbs: ... I'll look you up when we go down for Ice Cream, by Zwacks ....

I will not be ready :( I'll be looking for the fall meet though! :cheers:

Not a problem ... But try to make it, even if you don't run ... bring the Cavi ...

OK ... In talking with Matt ... We have decided on a Mid to Late July date, and an early to Mid October date.

How does this sound???

Father's day in June is wide open ... Anyone up for this date??