Texas Truck Shootout, Dec 13 2008

Just curious if we don't want to race the truck, can I just come and hang out or do I have to pay?

I think that would be ok...I'll double check it though. I think it's just a flat rate for the track for the day and we decide who comes in and who doesn't.

i'm down... is this track open to diesels too??

I don't see why not. I'll double-check this too though.

We're starting to get a lot of interest in this. There are a few of us planning on making the drive from AZ, some from LA and FL, and one at least from as far away as PA....if any of you are interested, check it out!

Guys, I'm still checking on your questions as well. I'm about 99% sure that diesels are fine and that spectating will be free, but I want to hear for sure so there's no chance that I give you the wrong info.

Edited by thunder550 (see edit history)

I know it's early, but if any of you are for sure coming and can afford the payment I'd appreciate it if you could register and pay. I want to keep some momentum going with this event to make sure people don't think it's dead...the more we get to sign up, the more will continue to sign up. I know I haven't been active on this board for very long, but some of the guys here know me and can vouch for me, plus I'm a mod on pt.net with a good reputation

Also, if any of you have any other truck related forums you know and would like to extend an invitation, feel free. I'm all for Lightnings or SRT10's or even one of these bad boys...I don't care!

roof%20up.jpg

• 2 months later...
Ill be home for that whole month so im down to go!! Maybe I can convince steve to run his slow ass truck to!

Hmmmmm I can see a road trip to HRP in my crystal ball... :D We're gonna have to see how well your slow-azz POS Jimmy does too :jester:

Mr. P. :)

Edited by Mr. P. (see edit history)

but some of the guys here know me and can vouch for me, plus I'm a mod on pt.net with a good reputation

Im sorry but i dont know you and i dont want to give you any money. and last time i checked you have a infraction for having a bad reputation :jester: