Texas Truck Shootout, Dec 13 2008

Well u can use ur fairy's and crystal balls steve! I'll pay the cash to go!! :chevy:

Hmmmmm I can see a road trip to HRP in my crystal ball... :D We're gonna have to see how well your slow-azz POS Jimmy does too :jester:

Mr. P. :)

Ok guys I know there are alot of SSS members in texas and around there. I am planning on coming down and brining my SSS. It should be great temps to run and is a great track.

BTW Thunder550 is a trust wothy guy and is a good guy. just down turn your back on him and bend over in front of him :jester:

Im sorry but i dont know you and i dont want to give you any money. and last time i checked you have a infraction for having a bad reputation :jester:

Jeez spreading damn rumors you crazy cooter!

just down turn your back on him and bend over in front of him :jester:

Yeah like you bending over to tie your shoe was rally a "coincidence". Not my fault you got in the way.

• 2 weeks later...
i'm down... is this track open to diesels too??

I've seen a school bus lay down a 27 at HRP; Diesels are ubiquitous there now, bring it.

Also, I called HRP and they were aware of the event even though it is not shown on the schedule on their website. HRP is or was recently both the quickest (e.t.) and fastest (mph) quarter mile track in the country. It's a badass track.

Why the private rental though? We can mob the place on Friday 12/12/08 for $20 per driver/ $10 per spectator. It is a rare occurrence that you would not be able to make as many passes as you like at HRP unless there is a concomitant major event.

Edited by SSlabhurter (see edit history)