Good Buy On A 2004 Ss

stevebbb

I looked at a red 2004 SS at Benevinty Chevrolet, It has 29000 miles and is pretty clean. It doesn't have the chrome wheels, but has a toneau cover and bed liner. They are asking 22,450, but they have had it for sale for several months. The salesman came right down to $20,700. I am very sure they would take less. I was looking at it for friend, but he ending up buying an 2008 silverado.

I looked at a red 2004 SS at Benevinty Chevrolet, It has 29000 miles and is pretty clean. It doesn't have the chrome wheels, but has a toneau cover and bed liner. They are asking 22,450, but they have had it for sale for several months. The salesman came right down to $20,700. I am very sure they would take less. I was looking at it for friend, but he ending up buying an 2008 silverado.

I drove by there yesterday and saw it. yes it has been there for a while...

STEVE< where are you at? obviously in iowa, there are a few of us in the area that get together. you up for a meet sometime??

• 1 month later...

CAN I PLEASE, PLEASE GET THE PHONE # FOR THAT PLACE, I LOOKED IT UP ON GOOGLE AND IT DID NOT COME UP, SO IF YOU CAN PLEASE GIVE ME SOME INFO ON WHERE TO CONTACT THE DEALER, PLEASE I REALLY WANT A RED SILVERADO SS