How Much Could I Sell My Truck For?

ccc_23

I really dont think I would ever sell my truck, but with gas the way it is, I cant say it has never crossed my mind. So I got to thinking, I wonder what its worth.... I figured who else to ask other than you guys. At least I can get a few opinions on what its worth. Might put it on ebay with a high reserve to see what someone will bid on it but heres what I'm working with.

2003 Silverado SS

Black

56,000 Miles

Performance:

LQ-9 6.0

Magnacharger MP112 Intercooled Supercharger

SLP Cam 216/222 .559/ .556 115LSA

Titanium retainers and locks

Comp 918s

Pinned Crank Pulley

TR-6 Plugs

SLP 160 T-Stat

Taylor Race Wires (409)

100mm Idler Pulley Conversion

Home Ported J-tube to 90mm

Corvette LS2 90mm TB

Snow Performance Stage 2 meth injection system

Arizona Speed and Marine headers

Dual Flowmaster Super 40 mufflers kicked out in front of passenger rear tire. (Gibson Sport Tips)

A few tunes with HPTuners

Luxury:

Leather Seats

Bose Stereo

Eclipse AVN 2454

Line-X Bed Liner

Bulldog Tailgate lock

Street Scene Black Chrome Grille

Suede Headliner

Alpine Moniter hooked to Kenwood DVD Player

Things I may sell seperately:

Pioneer Avic Z2

Custom Stainless Steel Sub Box for one 10" Sub and Amp

Custom Sub box for two 10" Kicker subs with immuniated Silverado SS Sign

BRAND NEW NEVER INSTALLED Front and Rear Baer Alumasport Kits

BRAND NEW NEVER INSTALLED Belltech 2" Spindles and Shackles

24" Echelon Korum Wheels on Nitto 420s 295/35/24

As you can tell this is a pretty well modded truck. Alot of money into. Just give me the cold blooded truth on what you think its worth.

Yeah, man. You never get what u want for your truck.

Specially with all the Mods you do to it.

Best thing to do, is take off any Accesories that u can and sale them separately instead of giving them away with the Truck.

Besides, some people would rather buy a "Stock" truck- than one that is already Customized, by another person.

-That's how I am, at least.

Check the KellyBlueBook site.

I'd say they are close.. Check out...... edmund.com to get a base price then add what you would like to get back for the Mods if your planning on letting them go with the truck.

If you do decide to let it go. I'd consider that ..."Things I may sell seperately - BRAND NEW NEVER INSTALLED Belltech 2" Spindles and Shackles"

Hope you keep it though, You'll see mentioned many times on the what was your first car thread. (Wish I still had that).

I'd think you could get between $22-$24 depending on the buyer. I woulld not sell it for less than $22 IMO. I'd never sell mine even thought it has many mods and gets crappy gas milage. Keep the ss :cheers:

I agree whit poopster 20-22K.

if your lucky. not too many people are going to lay out 22k on a gas hog right now. if someone is looking to buy a truck, then there going to pay for something that can be used as a truck..i would hold off a while and see how things go with the economy if you can. if not good luck :chevy:

:seeya:

Thanks for all the replies. I will most likely keep the truck, but if someone came along and offered me like $25k itd be gone. Everything I own is for sale.....for the right price.

what sucks is that gas will never go down. we will never see under $3/gal for premium again. truck sounds sweet so keep it. if you wanna sell the blower pm me :)

Haha, now that I felt the truck with the blower on, I would never be able to drive it without the Radix again...