New Exhaust System To The Market

Jonmalibuss

I want to start off and thank Chase for getting me in contact with Eric (Supersport) and thanking Eric for letting us have his truck for a week. Our exhaust prototype fabricator Danny came up with a few different setups which will be for sale very soon!

These first few pics aren't of my taste but we offer it for all trucks that we make exhaust for. It actually looks much better on a lifted offroad truck. (the bar under the tips is just for mockup)

Chevy60L-ME_quad1.jpg

Chevy60L-ME_quad3.jpg

Here is the 2 1/2" going into a single 3" straight through muffler and on it's way out the back.

Chevy60L-ME_quad4.jpg

View from behind

Chevy60L-ME_quad5.jpg

The single exhaust is the same setup just without the Y's here it is on the ground with the single exit and vid.<--AT THE BOTTOM UNDER THE LAST PIC!!! :D

Chevy60L-ME_sngle2.jpg

Chevy60L-ME_sngle3.jpg

Chevy60L-ME_sngle1.jpg

Video

Edited by Jonmalibuss (see edit history)

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I forgot to mention the other option is only two of those tips out the back instead of the 4 the center line of the tips would be right in between each set of two. We should also have a ram air setup for the half ton trucks soon.

Doesn't the video link under the last pic work? It works for me.

Whoops. My bad.

I didn't even notice it.... Yes it works..

I like it. When are they due out and what are they expected to go for? heh heh

As mentioned, Even tone = Sweetness

Sounds awesome dude I kind of like the four tips. Hey dude quick ?, what banks shop do you work at? Is it the one in irwindale/Azusa? Cause I seen it in irwindale off gladstone ave. Or is their another banks shop in socal?

We are in Azusa off of Gladstone. Where is this other banks you are talking about because we only have one location. We do have vendors who sell and install our products all over the country, Camping world is a big one.