New Exhaust System To The Market

Jonmalibuss

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:withstupid: I wanna see that!

I'm hoping I can get some pictures today of our air box with the ram air setup, it's originally designed for the HD with the taller bumper than the standard half ton truck bumper but we have plans to modify the design for the half ton bumper. My guess is that the HD setup would fit on the SS since the SS bumper hangs down lower than the standard half ton bumper. I'm going to see if we can do another test fit on Erics truck at some point.

Hey guys, I wanted to give a first hand testament have driven the truck for a couple days now. First off, I am really really happy with this Banks catback on the SS. The exhausts note is deep and crisp at any rpm, but not overpowering. There is also no drowning in the cab, but once you stand on it, you can really hear it come alive!! When looking at the system as a whole, the material, design, and craftsmanship are all top notch. Banks is rally delivering a great product. I am also really looking forward to the intake coming out, because I think it would make an excellent compliment to this system.

Edited by SuperSport (see edit history)

the one out the side looks the best and damn Eric your truck looks better than a new SSS!!!!!

Thanks for the compliments, but this truck is practically brand new. I think I am only up to 4800 miles now :crazy:

I am very pleased with the aesthetics of this exhaust system. I think it turned out great, and I am very thankful for the great work the guys at banks did for me :thumbs:

Thanks for the compliments, but this truck is practically brand new. I think I am only up to 4800 miles now :crazy:

I am very pleased with the aesthetics of this exhaust system. I think it turned out great, and I am very thankful for the great work the guys at banks did for me :thumbs:

:thumbs:

Here is a pic of the air box setup with the D-max lid, as far as I know we are just making a new lid for the gas trucks.

SC39_Ram-Air06_lg.jpg

Here is the super scoop which goes from the bottom of the box and comes out just under the bumper.

GMC-SuperScoop.jpg

Yesterday I spoke with Danny and Gales son Colin and we came to an agreement that we should do the duals out either side, pretty much copy the right side (current single) to the left side. Then I get home and find Tzer asking for this exact setup he even did a photoshop. What does everyone think?

Split_Tip.jpg

Edited by Jonmalibuss (see edit history)

I think it looks great with duals but that pic is a little small. do u have any clips with the quad tips dualk setup yet??? that setup looked sick....

Nevermind, damn that looks good. do u guys need another test truck :D

-Rob

Edited by BlkSSnCpt (see edit history)

I think it looks great with duals but that pic is a little small. do u have any clips with the quad tips dualk setup yet??? that setup looked sick....

Nevermind, damn that looks good. do u guys need another test truck :D

-Rob

Yeah I had to rehost the pic for the site to accept it and beable to make it larger. The only pics I have of the quad setup are the ones that I posted in the beginning.