The Daily Driver

Well it's been raining here for the last week or so, and today was the only day I was really able to get some decent pictures. So here they are despite the rain.

99' GMC Sonoma Dropped it 3-3" added tints, and new wheels.

post-6797-1210345161_thumb.jpg

post-6797-1210345189_thumb.jpg

and just yesterday i was wishing i never got rid or my 99 s-10, and now i may buy another one as my DD as well.

:thumbs:

Same here even though mine was a 4.3v6 I averaged around 20-21mpg with it and it was a m5.

Nice DD! It looks like alot of people are getting "better mpg DD's".

Not just for the mileage - in my case now that I got a dedicated DD I was able to put the SSS on specialty insurance (show vehicle insurance) and the insurance for the SSS dropped by more than half. When you figure total cost of operation it makes financial sense, not to mention I can finally clean the SSS.

Mr. P.

Nice lookin daily driver you got there. Wody I was thinkin the same thing as you when I ended up following my old S10 to ventura yesterday. Some guy is using it as his detailing truck now. Small world.

I kinda started pricing DDs for the last week or so.

Looks good TJ. with all that space in the wheel wells it almost looks like it has skateboard wheels under it... :jester: