Fog Light Housings

so i needed some new fog light housings, i bought them off ebay for like $65, i installed them but they tend to vibrate or shake when i be driving at night i can see the vibrations :mad: ( :D i got HID fogs too 6k =D) would it be because i didnt get them at the dealership??? has this happened to anyone when they replace their fogs? :help:

I dont have Fogs on my truck YET, but I have seen and been in a few that have that same problem.

I dont really know what it is.

-Maybe u didnt tighten them up enough, when u installed them?

-Something with the Bumper, NOT the Fogs?

-Maybe it just looks like they shake a lot, cus of the HIDs and u see it everywhere... but its not really that bad?

BTW, where did u get the HIDs from?

Is there a Thread on where to get HIDs from? I dont wanna start one, if there is already one.

-I need a pair.

-A cheap pair.*

-A good, cheap pair.**

trust they be tight, and i also have re tightend them but they shake and it pisses me off at night, i can see the light pattern shaking a lil bit and im like AAH!!! :banghead::banghead: ............and as far as my HID's i got my lows 9006 on Ebay PILOT is the brand 6000K is my kolor TEmp and also my FOgs 880 Pilot 6000K temp as well....they HID's u can get for like 135 on Ebay in total wit shipping :thumbsup: F halogens!! hahahaha