I Need Your Submissions!

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok im sending over a few

however i dont know how to convert mpeg to windows media

also i have a vid of my truck hosted on photobucket but i cant find it on my hard drive can you get it off there?

if someone can please copy this vid and send it

http://s23.photobucket.com/albums/b351/04c...nt=MOV01480.flv

i also have some images , should i send them or post them here?

Edited by 04CHASE (see edit history)

Chase, that vid shouldn't be SSS vs TBSS. it should be SSS smokes TBSS... :uhoh:

as for songs Dan, "Pride" works for me but my iPod shuffled into one the other day that I think would work perfectly. It may be alittle too heavy, but the theme is encompassed in the lyrics. Even the pics from Cody's fire could fit in... :(

:cold: :devil: "Live for This" - Hatebreed :devil: :cold:

Let's go!

Live for this, Live, Live

Live for this

If you don't live for something, You'll die for nothing.

Through the best and the worst

The struggle and sacrifice.

For the true who've remained and the new blood.

Motivation, undying allegiance

Striving through the hardships and affliction.

(4x)

Every drop of blood

Every bitter tear

Every bead of sweat

I live for this

Live for this

If you don't live for something you'll die for nothing.

What we have are not possessions we own

It's not weighed by greed or personal gain

This is real a desire for freedom.

A place apart from a world in abandon.

(4x)

Every drop of blood

Every bitter tear

Every bead of sweat

I live for this

(3x)Live for this, Live, Live

If you don't live for something you'll die for nothing.

Live for this (echo)

I LIVE FOR THIS

(2x)

Every drop of blood

Every bitter tear

Every bead of sweat

I live for this

Edited by KJT13 (see edit history)

Chase, that vid shouldn't be SSS vs TBSS. it should be SSS smokes TBSS... :uhoh:

i had to let him think he was going to win for a second. i didnt even launch it in that vid. that was like a couple weeks after i installed the blower too.

SO whens the official poll of songs to go with the video? I suggest somehting like classic rock but then again, I'm not making the video. There was a performancetrucks.net video that used ZZ Topp's La Grange and it turned out quite well. Just keep us updated on the song selection/thoughts and when the poll comes out.

Heres the PT.net video in case you wanted to see it http://video.performancetrucks.net/video/5...a2200fa670a.htm

SO whens the official poll of songs to go with the video? I suggest somehting like classic rock but then again, I'm not making the video. There was a performancetrucks.net video that used ZZ Topp's La Grange and it turned out quite well. Just keep us updated on the song selection/thoughts and when the poll comes out.

Heres the PT.net video in case you wanted to see it http://video.performancetrucks.net/video/5...a2200fa670a.htm

Figure the music poll will be up by June 1st.....I was thinking "start me up" by the Rolling Stones, but believe it or not I am really leaning towards "thunderstruck" by AC/DC now. :chevy:

Figure the music poll will be up by June 1st.....I was thinking "start me up" by the Rolling Stones, but believe it or not I am really leaning towards "thunderstruck" by AC/DC now. :chevy:

PLEASE for the love of god do not use the rolling stones..nothing about them says cool truck video music.....my .02 :)

Oh man, I was SOOOOOO thinking thunderstruck. I Was actually going to suggest that but I didnt think you were gonna do classic rock stuff. I think that will go great with the video. Especially the begining with just the guitar solo. If you're going to use a couple different songs, I suggest you use thunderstruck for the begining of the vid at least. JMO

why not the sound with let the bodies hit the floor

Good thought Mike, but that may be a little to heavy for the video.

PLEASE for the love of god do not use the rolling stones..nothing about them says cool truck video music.....my .02 :)

Don't worry Brad, they are out, song is too short anyway.

Oh man, I was SOOOOOO thinking thunderstruck. I Was actually going to suggest that but I didnt think you were gonna do classic rock stuff. I think that will go great with the video. Especially the begining with just the guitar solo. If you're going to use a couple different songs, I suggest you use thunderstruck for the begining of the vid at least. JMO

The video will be one song, and will also be timed so that when the song ends, the video ends. I think "thunderstruck" will be perfect also, and seeing how that song is around 4 minutes long, we should have one kick ass video when its done!

Edited by Fireman31 (see edit history)