I Need Your Submissions!

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looks good eamon , we need some more pics with the girlie's. cloths optional.

here you go buddy, i'll post a link to the pics in a while but you can see this for time being

Visit My Website check out phot shoot and 2nd gallery

Edited by eamonnschevy (see edit history)

Hey its still 11:13 PM over here in Alaska so i still got time right?! I just got some great ones in today! I'll send you a link to the photobucket album and you can have your pick. But I'll post my favorites for ya. I was actually thinking about photoshopping some to make em look good but most turned out so well that i don't think i need to haha.

Hey eamon!!! How are you are Brother??????????/ Nice Pics :cheers:

Good real Good :cheers: now my truck is finally fixed, i can now continue with the mods, 2 transmissions and a new engine in the last year kinda wiped out my savings lol. i must learn not to WOT every day lol but with gas prices at over $9.00 a gallon the govenment are helping me save money on transmissions lol,

still finding it hard not to blow away the ricers and "performance" cars when i see em coming up in my rear view mirror or at the lights lol.

i'll be posting more now i'm back in the truck, and have internet access at work

laters

eamonn :chevy::cool: