Trying To Plan A Vacation

04CHASE

I literally got back from oahu early this morning... It was my second time and I've never been to cabo but hawaii rocks... Skydiving, hiking, swimming with sharks, beach, scuba, it was sick! I stayed with a friend who goes to college there so she a lot of the not so touristy places to eat and go! But it is definetly some money to do all that, but hawaii is sweet :thumbs:

i acutally just got back from oahu 2 days ago my self ha random, stayed in waikiki beach. i think ud really enjoy hawaii because its very very relaxing and everyone there moves on hawaiin time. which means u get there between now and whenever u get there, very depressing when ur used to driving eracticly fast. but its enjoyable good weather and night life isnt soo bad..

when i was there i hit up some scuba diving, a catamaran, jet skiing, para sailing, a luau, pearl harbor, and of course senor frogs!! beach there is awsome jsut a little crowded, water was really warm which was a plus.

so thats my 2 cents, btw i got a 6 day 5 night 6 day fair for 850 bucks including airfair, that was 850 for me and 850 for my friend. cabo is more of a lets party get f*cked up as im sure u already know.. hope u have a good time!

Edited by Mark's Mad SS (see edit history)

Being in security and criminal intelligence, I can tell you to stay the hell away from Mexico. That place is straight up dangerous right now! Hawaii is great. Been there twice. If you are looking for a night life and things to do like that, go to Oahu (waikikki) or Maui. If you are looking for relaxation and beautiful scenary, go to Kauai.

Being in security and criminal intelligence, I can tell you to stay the hell away from Mexico. That place is straight up dangerous right now! Hawaii is great. Been there twice. If you are looking for a night life and things to do like that, go to Oahu (waikikki) or Maui. If you are looking for relaxation and beautiful scenary, go to Kauai.

:withstupid: He's right...living in SD i used to do alot of business in mexico and altho cabo aint TJ it's still dangerous....Mexico is not the place to be right now