Cai And N20 Pics

Holty

Have had the n20 installed for a few weeks now and just finished up the CAI last week. I'm finally getting around to posting some pics. Nitrous outlet wet kit and custom 4" cold air intake with carbon fiber ducting.

Edit - oh and i forgot to mention quik helped me out and did alot of the install you see here. he does good work for a skinny white boy. lol

Picture021Large.jpg

Picture016Large.jpg

Picture017Large.jpg

Picture018Large.jpg

Picture019Large.jpg

Picture020Large.jpg

Picture007Large.jpg

Edited by Holty (see edit history)

clean install,

i also think you radix guys are crazy spraying through your blowers, i havent seen anything bad happen but id hate to see a nitrous backfire through that.

i though there was a kit for a spray bar that would be installed in the lower manifold on pt.net? you rememeber anything about that?

Edited by 04CHASE (see edit history)

clean install,

i also think you radix guys are crazy spraying through your blowers, i havent seen anything bad happen but id hate to see a nitrous backfire through that.

i though there was a kit for a spray bar that would be installed in the lower manifold on pt.net? you rememeber anything about that?

yeah, i remember when nxricky over there had started building a prototype manifold but nothing ever came of it. its only going to be a 50 or 75 shot max so i doubt i'll run into any problems with backfires.

you can still have a backfire with a 50 shot. all it takes for a wet kit is the noid to stick and boom....biggest reason you see alot of motors melted down....have a hiccup and the intake melts and by by car

you can still have a backfire with a 50 shot. all it takes for a wet kit is the noid to stick and boom....biggest reason you see alot of motors melted down....have a hiccup and the intake melts and by by car

just gotta hope that dosn't happen i guess

Very nice...I have been debating adding a 50 shot ontop of my blower as well..or at the very least a dry kit that sprays down the intercooler...

Very clean install....

That usually only works on air to air,The Radix is limited to the internal heat exchanger..

Spraying it down will do nothing, Just get a larger one and a ice box...mine works real good!

Edited by SD619SS (see edit history)