Raced A New Yota

vmaxman

one of buddys rode with another one of my buddys in his new tundra and i was sittin at the house and he called he was like you need to race james in his new tundra its pretty quick man i think he will beat you i was like whatever man ill race him later so i see em a couple days later and everybodys like man are you scared of that tundra or sumthin you wouldnt race him and they keep tryin to get you to race him and you never will i said well well race tonight so we go out there we line up and run i started pullin on him as soon as i hit 2nd gear and i ended up beat him by 3 or 4 length and then we pulled back over all of them are like he jus got them 33inch tires with 18s and its slowin him down to much, i said man those 33's with 18s are not much if any heavier than my 22's so then he wanted to run from a 20mph punch so we did that and i beat him even worse but now they all know not to mess with a chevy but to this day they are still sayin his truck is alot bigger and has bigger heavier tires and wheels and thats why i beat him

yeah, you know it might be weird coming from a guy who owns a tundra, but regardless...If you call some one out to race and you lose, dont start bitchen and making excusses. If he new that the those tires and rims where heavy, they he shouldnt be calling people out. I wouldnt challenge an SS personaly unless I knew what exaclty the other guy was running. Although Stock for stock, the tundras are faster, the aftermarket for SS's is huge, while we are limited. I mean i think the fastest tunda around is in the low 13s with 100 shot of N02, while you have guys like chase in the 11's.

• 2 weeks later...