Well she made a vailiant effort :(

blownchevy

We were @ the track today to test the Silverado SS we just put a Radix on.....Super Chevy was testing it for a spread in next months mag Well the guy running the show told me last week that they wanted to do my truck also since we just put the 6.0 with the Radix. Long story short.....Truck left like a Rapped Ape! Approx 1.70 60 foot. (on slicks)....Then she did not even make it to the 330 mark before she shot the 4L60-E out .

:sigh:

BTW the SS ran GREAT 14.2 @ 97 and the weather was HOT!

If they had proof that their trannys could hold to that kind of power, man could they make a killing. And, probably name their own price. If mine goes after I build it up some, I'm looking at doing a 80. A 4l60 that could handle 700hp would be good for me though.

If they had proof that their trannys could hold to that kind of power, man could they make a killing. And, probably name their own price. If mine goes after I build it up some, I'm looking at doing a 80. A 4l60 that could handle 700hp would be good for me though.

Yeah we will wait and see what happens.....Who knows anymore.....everyone says they can handle big power, and no one produces.

Archived