Help Me Please

hey guys does anyone know anyone hoo likes to make sig's???? i gota couple piks but have no comp skills to make one. i dont want anything crazy if you or anyone you know might wanan help out ide rlly apreciate it!!!

thanks

i did mine if you just want something simple.

i just want something simple....i have a pic of my truck and i want like a word or two on it...lol i just dont know how to do it....i joined siggy nation but i cant get through to the site for some reason i cant get on certian parts it sais i dont have accsess???

i just want something simple....i have a pic of my truck and i want like a word or two on it...lol i just dont know how to do it....i joined siggy nation but i cant get through to the site for some reason i cant get on certian parts it sais i dont have accsess???

you have to join the site and make a sig request..the first one is free but then you have to be a payed memebr to get more i believe

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Looks good dude! Yeah just fix it up and it will look good. Sick font you chose, hey BTW is that pic from that sick Socal meet!!

Siggynation made it for me....Ya thats the socal meet