Got A Kill Today

vmaxman

went to town about 8:00 tonight to get somethin to eat and i pulled out and a dodge got up beside me and started bumpin the gas so i bumped mine a couple of times and then he got in it so i got in it and immediatly started pullin away from him so we get a little farther down the road and we get stopped at a red light and he rolled down his window and ask me if i wana run so i told him lets do it on green well the light turns green and i take off by the time i get to 70 i had 4 or 5 lengths on him so i let off and he caught up and tried it again so we take off again and i just didnt let off till i got to 100 and then i got out of it then he didnt try it no more :chevy:

went to town about 8:00 tonight to get somethin to eat and i pulled out and a dodge got up beside me and started bumpin the gas so i bumped mine a couple of times and then he got in it so i got in it and immediatly started pullin away from him so we get a little farther down the road and we get stopped at a red light and he rolled down his window and ask me if i wana run so i told him lets do it on green well the light turns green and i take off by the time i get to 70 i had 4 or 5 lengths on him so i let off and he caught up and tried it again so we take off again and i just didnt let off till i got to 100 and then i got out of it then he didnt try it no more :chevy:

poor hemi didnt know what hit him

:cheers: