Need Some Help Deciding On A Dd

Should I get a crown Vic P71 - BLACK  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Crown Vic ex FBI car?

• Yes
    • No

WOW...you weren't kidding man this thing is badass!!! I would say F#$@ the Impala or Crown Vic and go for this bad boy! I wanna ride in that mother ****er for sure!! Buy it or I'll post pictures of the Volvo with your head sticking out the top!! :)

LOL

I like it bro! DO IT DO IT DO IT!!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's an STS kit installed on a black Crown Vic. Do an STS on a Merc and it will be just that much more bad ass.

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/turbo-c...-psi_124046.htm

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/short-r...urbo_124047.htm

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/short-r...urbo_124047.htm

The first time I drove a new Marauder was in Vegas. A friend works at a Ford dealer and we took one out for lunch. Nice cars, but as always there wasn't enough power. :D

yea we all know i cant keep anything stock....

I already started looking into performance mods and yea, I am now a member at marauder forums...

I think i might throw a maggie on it... brian at Magnuson should give me a pretty good deal or I will squash him like a bug!

Lets keep our fingers crossed I get the deal!~

:fingersx:

HaHa thats a BIG Bug :crackup: , but anyways Maruaders are sick and there are a couple on streetfire with some fast times.

WOW...you weren't kidding man this thing is badass!!! I would say F#$@ the Impala or Crown Vic and go for this bad boy! I wanna ride in that mother ****er for sure!! Buy it or I'll post pictures of the Volvo with your head sticking out the top!! :)

LOL

I like it bro! DO IT DO IT DO IT!!

:withstupid: i'll need a ride in it too :D

also i vote for pics of said Volvo regards of the outcome of this :lol:

-Rob

Edited by BlkSSnCpt (see edit history)

Im closing in on a deal.... that includes a long but crazy story for another time.. lets just say my POS iphone went towards the down payment....LMAO... and I got the BEST end of that deal...lol

ah crap ok... here is the story.

Thursday night, the wife and I went out to Cheesecake Factory in Woodland hills, a late dinner - 930pm... we started talking about the marauder and she wanted to know if i was getting a good deal, yes i have a kick ass wife that doesnt question anything I buy lol, I said yes, 18.5k and that i was putting only 3k down with payments around $325 a month...

So we finish dinner and leave...

About 2 hours later i am searching for my cell phone which is a daily occurance... i call it, and SOMEONE ANSWERS!!! WTF?? ok ok ok... i lost the phone...

Me - "Yo man... youre on my phone, who is this?"

dude - "My name is Ryan, im a manager at Cheescake factory, we have your phone, you can pick it up in the morning, it will be in the office, ask for Kim"

Me -"sweet, see you then"...

So i get there first thing, and they search for 45 minutes... no phone. The manager said someone must have taken it... so i try to be positive... and say whats next? Corporate will contact me today to resolve it. They tell me i can goto apple and buy a new one, which i tried to do, but they are sold out everywhere... damnit. (but i really hate that phone anyways... i have a couple of brand new spare razors anyways)

So i get home and check with the dealership about the car... my original lender DENIED me, even though i have my truck loan with them now and have been 100% flawless and paying more than minimum each month... bastards... they said they cant do 2 car loans... whatever. (lost phone, lost loan, still smiling)

So i get home and and I get a call from CCF and said they had cut a check for me for $450 dollars for my phone... and while i was on the phone with them, another lendor called and said if I could put down $3500 for the marauder they would give me an interest rate of 7.15%... So i am using the iphone money to make up the difference on the down payment and use one of my spare phones...

kick ass right?

man. talk about making out like Even Steven at the end. congrats on the buy Dave! kinda funny you posted this cuz I saw an all white police crown vic interceptor the other day for sale and it took alot not to stop and see what they wanted for it.

Hey Dave ... I sooooo wish I had seen this thread, before I left town 3 days ago.

YES on both ... The Cronw Vic and the Marauder.

I have a 98 Vic .. the thing rules ... Great Highway car, good milage and cheap parts. The Marauder is a nice ride too. Yeah ... so it's a Ford ... but you will enjoy this whip ... Trust me ...

Sale is still pending... the credit union that i applies with wont have an answer until tuesday... and even at that they are only giving me 17k, as NADA (KBB too) is listing retail value at 17k, not 19k... but they fail to realize is that this is a collector of sorts... plus the car is immaculate... and they wont budge an inch from their final offer... 18995, for some reason i thought it was 18.5k... so I am waiting til tuesday to make my final decision.

Dont' get it!! As badass as that car really is and would be the perfect fit for you, your primary purpose for this car is so you don't have to drive the prom queen around...now your talking about getting another prom queen...what are you gonna drive then? That's a lot of detailing work and time spent maintaining two show quality cars...I like the maurader but get one that's in worse shape and cheaper. JMHO!

:)