43 members have voted

1. 1. Crown Vic ex FBI car?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why not an impala ss? my buddy has one murdered out its sick! and imo those crown vics cant get out of their own way. im gonna regret this but...those chargers are pretty sick as well all tricked out.

true these crown vics arent the best looking cars but compared to the Impala's these are WAY WAY cheaper. Impala's go for close to 8-10K in decent condition and u can get and vic for a grand or two at public auction's if u even pay that much i've seen them go for a couple hundred bucks.

Dave,

i work for LA county and my department is over the purchasing and maintance of all those black and white and also the narc cars, and they do get good routine service and all the parts the county buys for them are from the manufactuer.

-Rob

Edited by BlkSSnCpt (see edit history)

I think that would be a good choice. If we're on the topic of panther cars, how about the town car, a nice black town car. More luxury and there's got to be plenty of ex rental cars/private taxis that you can get for cheap. How about the Deville. All nice luxurious big cars that suit a bodyguard.

That Marauder is sweet,but for little money you could buy the Crown Vic and bolt ons and have money left over,it all depends what you want to do with the car.

the best black interceptor i have been able to find is 12k with 77k miles on it and it was an 03...

I worked out the deal to 18.5k for the marauder... I am not just waiting to hear back on the financing... my loan company for my truck is going to be the loan holder on this one as well and they needed to get approval for a 2 vehicle note... I should have a yes tomorrow...

my payments will be around 300 bucks with good down payment.

here are a couple of pictures...

6617102577.237111681.IM1.MAIN.565x421_A.562x421.jpg

6617102578.237111681.IM1.02.565x421_A.562x421.jpg

6617102584.237111681.IM1.08.565x421_A.562x421.jpg

yea we all know i cant keep anything stock....

I already started looking into performance mods and yea, I am now a member at marauder forums...

I think i might throw a maggie on it... brian at Magnuson should give me a pretty good deal or I will squash him like a bug!

Lets keep our fingers crossed I get the deal!~

:fingersx: