Bought Another Car

AUTOGUY

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice find, your gonna run out of space to store cars :lol: I did :lol:
Oh that happened already. I have 4 in my garage, 1 in the driveway, 2 in a warehouse and 2 more in a friends garage, and that is NOT counting this 80. I have been looking for another house with a large garage and a couple acres to build. I will rent the house out and use the garages for myself. Edited by AUTOGUY (see edit history)

Where do you see Berlinetta? I would have thought the stripes on the door would have given away what it was.....

I know I know... Z28...

I am in the bad habit of calling all second-gens berlinettas... It's like a bad taste you can't get out of your mouth or a bad smell you can't get away from... I see a second-gen and shudder and go "ugh... berlinettas..."

Don't get me wrong though... It's a very clean car and you should be proud of that find...

Damn that is clean. Someone did a nice job of keeping it up or putting it back together.

Like I said earlier, it was never destroyed in the first place. Only a repaint. Everything else is bone stock and original. It even has the original space saver spare and inflation can.