Who's Coming

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a night that was. Nothing like drinkin til 6 AM with a small SSS Zippy4 shirt on. Zippy was awoken by a text from Dave(05 GTO) of me in the shirt. I talked to him yesterday and he said it was very disturbing.

Post up them pics, I am hot stuff...

What a night that was. Nothing like drinkin til 6 AM with a small SSS Zippy4 shirt on. Zippy was awoken by a text from Dave(05 GTO) of me in the shirt. I talked to him yesterday and he said it was very disturbing.

Post up them pics, I am hot stuff...

If Mike thought the picture was bad he should have seen it in person. :eek:

:lol:

Thinking of TJ, I'd like to personally thank Jack and TJ at Baker Engineering for letting us take the day away for them. We will do the same next year. Hopefully I'll be to 330RWHP or more. Shooting for a 10% gain every year. I'd also like to see Matt and Vince make it again some year. I miss my big group of friends.

Unless something drastic comes up, the Zippy event next year will have some Midwest Iowa members there. well, at least i will be there. I will talk to the clan here and see what we can do. but sounds like a great time was had and i am sure the wife would LOVE a weekend away from central Iowa!

Unless something drastic comes up, the Zippy event next year will have some Midwest Iowa members there. well, at least i will be there. I will talk to the clan here and see what we can do. but sounds like a great time was had and i am sure the wife would LOVE a weekend away from central Iowa!

count me in !!!