• > 164

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

how bout that chaves character

don't get me started on that scumbag. he's a filthy totalitarian communist that seeks total control of his people. i know because i was there on a fishing trip a couple months ago and that counrty is not looking good at all. venezuela is a beautiful place, but it is now more corrupt than ever thanks to that prick. he does no good over there, just bad. the streets are literally lined up with bums. just a horrible sight.

criticism of chavez : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_of_Hugo_Ch%C3%A1vez

don't get me started on that scumbag. he's a filthy totalitarian communist that seeks total control of his people. i know because i was there on a fishing trip a couple months ago and that counrty is not looking good at all. venezuela is a beautiful place, but it is now more corrupt than ever thanks to that prick. he does no good over there, just bad. the streets are literally lined up with bums. just a horrible sight.

criticism of chavez : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_of_Hugo_Ch%C3%A1vez

a dude i work with says its only a matter of time until he is assassinated.

All I can say is this since I remember going down to mexico usually every year the gasoline was always twice as much as here in the USA, I used to fill up before crossing and know it is more expensive over here then there how is that?? Mexico has a contract with the USA that it sells I'm not sure how many milloinss of gallons at $1.00 dollar each YESS "1 dollar" that was since Carlos Salinas was president in Mexico and signed that contract and why is diesel more expensive than gas if diesel requires less refining?

All I can say is this since I remember going down to mexico usually every year the gasoline was always twice as much as here in the USA, I used to fill up before crossing and know it is more expensive over here then there how is that?? Mexico has a contract with the USA that it sells I'm not sure how many milloinss of gallons at $1.00 dollar each YESS "1 dollar" that was since Carlos Salinas was president in Mexico and signed that contract and why is diesel more expensive than gas if diesel requires less refining?

very good point

Yup, we just to go to Mexico 2-3 times a year and always filled up at the border.