47 members have voted

1. 1. What price range do you think oil will top out at this year 2008

• 135-140
    • 141-146
    • 147-152
    • 153-158
    • 159-164
    • > 164

Just having fun when I really want to scream. Oil climbs higher because oil people suck lol. Gas is $3.95, $4.05 and $4.15 here with some stations going over $4.21 for 93 octane(ss gas doh!!). Glad I'm not in Cali but dam people this $hit is crazy :jester:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I believe that we are now officially on the downslope of Hubbert's Peak.

While I hope this era to really be a plateau long enough for us to "adjust", I fear that will not be the case.

$250 a barrel oil is in our future within the next few years.

I think it's all crap, all of a sudden we got a massive demand for oil? I don't see how with more people purchasing hybrid and fuel efficient automobiles. Weird how all these cars come out, and gas prices sore. It has to do with one thing, government pushing people to buy more and more and more and soon there is no V-8's rolling around or anything. Apparently anything over 6 cylinders is officially going to be a garage toy. There was an article like 2 months ago stating that United states oil reserve was up more then the past years by a significant percent and yet... prices are insane. Filled my tank up the other day 90$ and I wasn't on E, close but I wasn't. (normally I don't run it that low but past day theres been lots of ricers trying to pass me ha). The real deal is government hiding shit and saying 'there is a greater demand' blah blah, but really the dollar bill is slowly turning into a worthless pile, so we're just paying more for the same amount of oil/gas as years ago. Then once our economy pulls its head out (who knows when, 2 years+ since still need to elect a new president and then see what they do), the prices will stay high and OPEC and them will just be pulling in mad cash. Whatever though.. I see 200+$ a barrel in the next 6 months... so doesn't matter what you're driving in; you're going to be paying close to premium prices no matter what you drive; just burn through it slower.

I don't want to talk about it.

thats the same position the government holds on the subject, except they're happy. there are hundreds upon hundreds of non-profit and profit organizations trying to make good changes in our oil industry, BUT, the government rejects there proposals and acts like it will work itself out in time. bullshit, it'll get worse & worse if our government continues to pursue oil as our main energy. there are many ways to lower the price of oil thats are being proposed by these organizations, but the peope that rule our shadow government will not let that happen. and thats a fact

It's gonna be crazy for a long time... :wtf: ..........I'll never sell the SS regardless of the price of a gallon of gas. I'm fortunate enough to be about 10 minutes from my job, so worse case scenario is you'll see me riding on one of the many $800 scooters that have popped up around here for sale........... :cheers: .........

Like I have said before, and i'll say it again.......this is all just a f*cking game and we are the pawns! High oil demand my azz! This is the oil companies dipping their hands into our pockets and the government isn't gonna help us at all! They are probably getting a kickback from these assinine gas prices.............the rich keep getting richer while evryone else is left to struggle. :nono:

:mad: :mad: :fume::mad: :mad:

Edited by Fireman31 (see edit history)