• 159-164
    • > 164

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

thats the same position the government holds on the subject, except they're happy. there are hundreds upon hundreds of non-profit and profit organizations trying to make good changes in our oil industry, BUT, the government rejects there proposals and acts like it will work itself out in time. bullshit, it'll get worse & worse if our government continues to pursue oil as our main energy. there are many ways to lower the price of oil thats are being proposed by these organizations, but the peope that rule our shadow government will not let that happen. and thats a fact
I'm sure you're right, and that's what pisses me off.

its not going to drop anytime soon. every company out there is raising the prices of things but no body is paying anymore money to employees. if you noticed years ago youc could supersize your big mac combo for a total of 5 bucks now its close to 8 bucks? wtf seriously. same as with clothes and other things. shit is going up like crazy. cost of vehicles are going up as well but again they still pay ppl low dollar amount and hour. its getting to point where you cant even afford to drive to work for what they pay you an hour. every big Ceo is making big money but every joe smoe is suffering big time. have you also noticed they take more out in taxes now? check your check a small percentage is now being taken out. its a small amount but more is. why is that? the government......now can you blame bush it sure looksl ike it dont it...... hes been in office for 7yrs and in 7yrs we had and up rise in everything. its to the point doesnt matter who is in office for next 4 yrs its so fawked up that its not going to get better for least a few years. by then some major disaster is going to happen and theyll use that as another reason to keep prices of thigns high. we as ppl are truely ****ed.

$6.22 a Gallon, by the time Thanksgiving comes around?

I put gas in my DMAX on Mon. @$4.70 a gal today i drove by the pumps and it read $4.95 funny thing is diesel used to be cheaper than reg unleaded.Thank god i got my company truck yesterday with a 200 mile allowance.

its not going to drop anytime soon. every company out there is raising the prices of things but no body is paying anymore money to employees. if you noticed years ago youc could supersize your big mac combo for a total of 5 bucks now its close to 8 bucks? wtf seriously. same as with clothes and other things. shit is going up like crazy. cost of vehicles are going up as well but again they still pay ppl low dollar amount and hour. its getting to point where you cant even afford to drive to work for what they pay you an hour. every big Ceo is making big money but every joe smoe is suffering big time. have you also noticed they take more out in taxes now? check your check a small percentage is now being taken out. its a small amount but more is. why is that? the government......now can you blame bush it sure looksl ike it dont it...... hes been in office for 7yrs and in 7yrs we had and up rise in everything. its to the point doesnt matter who is in office for next 4 yrs its so fawked up that its not going to get better for least a few years. by then some major disaster is going to happen and theyll use that as another reason to keep prices of thigns high. we as ppl are truely ****ed.

this is my .02..

NSFW.. :smash:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=9KVTfcAyYGg&feature=related

:seeya:

Oil price topping out??? Thats funny. Every day the price goes up and I see no end in site. I laugh when I hear a new record high. I look at it like this, There is no new record yet, its still looking for that record. I fear that it will continue to spike as our econony goes into the dumps. We are in the oil war of our life.

if any of you are into beliefs. think about how belief goes how the big power in the middle east will fall then the next power will rise. and also the next big war will show its ugly face. out next large war wont be countries against countries for freedom or peace but it will be over oil

the war on oil is going to ruin everything we have known. its goign to get to point like seen in the movies. now this is my belief and my take on the prophency {sp}. greed is going to cause the next huge war

if any of you are into beliefs. think about how belief goes how the big power in the middle east will fall then the next power will rise. and also the next big war will show its ugly face. out next large war wont be countries against countries for freedom or peace but it will be over oil

the war on oil is going to ruin everything we have known. its goign to get to point like seen in the movies. now this is my belief and my take on the prophency {sp}. greed is going to cause the next huge war

you right man. greed has our country by the balls, and the american public doesnt even seem to notice. and when people do notice, they then realize they can do nothing to stop this onslaught of greedy bastards and they turn the other check and try to live there lives and block it out there mind. F that man. when i'm older, i really want to start my own organization and lobby for the good of america. but by then it will be to late. man, shit has gone downhill quickfast in this country and it will get worse & worse. and george carlin does talk the truth. he's the man.

you right man. greed has our country by the balls, and the american public doesnt even seem to notice. and when people do notice, they then realize they can do nothing to stop this onslaught of greedy bastards and they turn the other check and try to live there lives and block it out there mind. F that man. when i'm older, i really want to start my own organization and lobby for the good of america. but by then it will be to late. man, shit has gone downhill quickfast in this country and it will get worse & worse. and george carlin does talk the truth. he's the man.

were fawked. plain and simple. they say the cost of oil goes up cause its a estimated usage amount. whats funny is ppl arent doing the things they were yesterday but again they still say its estimated to be an increase in usage. how the fawk are we using more these days when things are more effiecent. look around you and your house and sh1t. alot of things are energy savers but some how we are using more oil.

come winter ppl will be filing bankrupcy to just heat their homes. either it be gas or oil heated ppl will be fawked. not to mention all the other utilites will balance out with the price of oil. i dont see a clear site anytime soon. the american dollar isnt worth what it was yesterday. if the dollar is worth less then the amount of thigns and cost will rise to help dissapay how things payout. but again the CEO of these oil companys are doubling their profits each period.

we arent using more... they are just charging more to make up for the lack of use ppl arent using. think we have cars that on average see 18mpg. now there are some that are in the 30s but you take all cars and average and 18 seems to be about right. cars of yesterday when the last shortage was stated netted 10mpg. we have more effiecent but we have more usage? sorry, now we havent had a baby boom lately, so population isnt as huge as they claim. yes more ppl are migrating over to US soil but still isnt to point where it should effect the way of living.

also look at this anybody willing to spend millions of dollars for a 200k a year job is as croked as D1ck.

The problem is, employers cant even afford to give raises to their employees because their cost on everything has gone up as well. I hear it everday at my dad's shop. How can he afford to give raises when his companies gas expense in the past couple months has gone up $9,000 (per month) not to mention that sheet metal prices have gone up 45%. No one can win besides the oil companies.

Edited by SS Silv (see edit history)

Ges will not stop rising but the military only gets a 3.9 percent raise.

then it comes gown to who owns the military, the government. who owns the government, the shadow goverment. who owns the shadow government: well, this speech by John F. Kennedy will point it all out. and a HUGE, HUGE fact is he got assainated 2 days after he made this speech and the speech was not shown on TV. hmmmm, i wonder why? not that many americans even know he said this. check it out and do the research and you'll see he's not lying. i'm sorry to say this, but it's the truth.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yUbPMKRUeU

Just having fun when I really want to scream. Oil climbs higher because oil people suck lol. Gas is $3.95, $4.05 and $4.15 here with some stations going over $4.21 for 93 octane(ss gas doh!!). Glad I'm not in Cali but dam people this $hit is crazy :jester:

Oil people dont suck...:) I like high prices

were fawked. plain and simple. they say the cost of oil goes up cause its a estimated usage amount. whats funny is ppl arent doing the things they were yesterday but again they still say its estimated to be an increase in usage. how the fawk are we using more these days when things are more effiecent. look around you and your house and sh1t. alot of things are energy savers but some how we are using more oil.

come winter ppl will be filing bankrupcy to just heat their homes. either it be gas or oil heated ppl will be fawked. not to mention all the other utilites will balance out with the price of oil. i dont see a clear site anytime soon. the american dollar isnt worth what it was yesterday. if the dollar is worth less then the amount of thigns and cost will rise to help dissapay how things payout. but again the CEO of these oil companys are doubling their profits each period.

we arent using more... they are just charging more to make up for the lack of use ppl arent using. think we have cars that on average see 18mpg. now there are some that are in the 30s but you take all cars and average and 18 seems to be about right. cars of yesterday when the last shortage was stated netted 10mpg. we have more effiecent but we have more usage? sorry, now we havent had a baby boom lately, so population isnt as huge as they claim. yes more ppl are migrating over to US soil but still isnt to point where it should effect the way of living.

also look at this anybody willing to spend millions of dollars for a 200k a year job is as croked as D1ck.

quick just so you know supply id decreasing on a daily basis as demand increases. Its not just us bro take the time to actually do some research and you will find over a dozen reasons why it is the way it is.