Russia?

drako

Pleasure, I've never been and AA just started a direct flight from chicago to moscow for 1200 round trip (from miami) I figured, best time then any right? Gonna start reading up on things to see. My sister, mom and dad have been there but its change quite a bit since then.

Dude that should be a sweet trip. I would love to that place. You have to take pictures and yes you need to get pictures on the weman out there. Best of luck on your trip. When are you going to be going out there? :cheers:

I spent a year there, 99-2000 working on the American embassy. You'll want to check out the Arbat, near the Arbarskya metro station. Go to Ismailova on the weekend. HUGE outdoor flea market on the site (one of them) of the 1980 Olympics. Absolutely beautiful women!!! Great restraunts. See if there's still a place called the "Hungry Duck" still open. Outraegeous place! I'd love to go back, and see how it's changed since I was there. :chevy: