I've Finally Done It

zippy

I've been using two tuning software device's for over 5 years. I've used Tunercat which I have all available license's for, but using Tunercat is kind like using Window's dos. It works most of the time, but it's quite a bit more work to use and is fussy as hell. I've also had HP Tuners since 03', but I've been buying credit's for model years and a few individual vin's here and there as needed and as work has been available. I now have Unlimited Gen III V8's with my HPT. I'm so happy about that I could dance a jig. Not much has went well this year, but damn am I excited about that. I also have many other license's, (76 credit's worth so far), but I'm so excited about this I just had to post something.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

awesome. try it out by putting a 91 octance tune in my truck

:lol:

but I'm so excited about this I just had to post something.

I was about that happy when I bought my own copy of HPT (I had gone in with fast4popper and his bro on one). Let me know if you'd like to see logs of my 105 octane E85 tune. :cheers: Still babying it until I get the injectors done though, man it's hard.

Edited by SS_bnoon_SS (see edit history)

NICE! Did you dump all that coin for the total license or did you get work to help out with it :P I would love to have the ability to just flash anyone's file at will and not have to worry about the "credit" deal.

That's a valueable cable and laptop you have there, slap a lock and key on that puppy! :cheers:

NICE! Did you dump all that coin for the total license or did you get work to help out with it :P I would love to have the ability to just flash anyone's file at will and not have to worry about the "credit" deal.

That's a valueable cable and laptop you have there, slap a lock and key on that puppy! :cheers:

hmmm.... if it goes missing we know where to look :glare:

congrats zippy. Are you planing a trip to Chicago any time soon?

Zippy and I are working on a date for him to come back to my place,I've got a sh*tload of tunes waiting for him here.I'm thinkin we are shooting for late june :cheers: