Something Strange Happened Yesterday

Turbocoop

Down here its more about catching fish than livestock. Oh well, and one more thing- how can they be endangered if theres a restaurant down here that sells bison burgers???

Bison and Buffalo are two different species of bovine; the bison herd is growing, buffalo were hunted to extinction a long time ago. Bison is now coming into vogue because they are grass/range fed (aka very lean organic beef).

Mr. P.

WODY - :laugh: haha forgot about those pics! The guy in the first pic behind my sister and I is her new husband, I just got back from their wedding in Antioch a couple days ago, she married him.

Edited by Mr. P. (see edit history)

Bison and Buffalo are two different species of bovine; the bison herd is growing, buffalo were hunted to extinction a long time ago. Bison is now coming into vogue because they are grass/range fed (aka organic beef).

Mr. P.

WODY - :laugh: haha forgot about those pics! The guy in the first pic behind my sister and I is her new husband, I just got back from their wedding in Antioch a couple days ago.

i have a pretty good memory :thumbs:

thats pretty crazy. that kinda stuff would never happen in so cal. i think the closest we had to that was a couple of years ago, some tiger escpaed from a zoo and got really close to a Preschool