Here's A Great Looking Ss

saytagf

Aawww.. Man that's disgusting! The color is hideous the rims must go, hell' the whole truck must go!!! I've being to Compton and seen so many badass cars and some get stuck with stupid owners that totally **** them up! But there are some owners and cars that are nice and know what there doing, for example blckSSncpt's SSS.

:wtf: WoW!!! dude never seen that one before, my friends are always cruising and they've never mantioned it and trust me they would've told me about a burnt orange SS. im not really feeling it, the color aint to bad but the color matching on the rims looks lik SH*T.

wouldnt trust anything on craigslist?? wouldnt trust anything comin out of compton haha. i like the color wish they offered it in atomic orange

yeah not very funny dude :nono:

-Rob

right on and i was sure u didnt mean anything bad by it, it just kinda sucks that mostly everyone has the same misconception about Compton. :thumbs: no hard feelins tho :chevy:

-Rob

Rob's right...alot of good has come "straight outta compton"...

Edited by saytagf (see edit history)

with that price it is probably all stolen parts converted to an ss or it has a salvage title seeing how its been repainted.

Having my truck stolen twice. it really pisses :mad::fume: me off when I see a clone SSS. I know where those parts more than likely came from.