Supercharger install?

jrock80

Fun guy, you got a hell of a deal...... '

When we do the SS's here we charge about $7100.00 for the Polished version with the upgraded heat exchanger. Are they giving you a price on a polished unit or the silver unit? If its the Silver unit then they are about 800.00 high. There is alot of work involved in these including dropping the tank and intalling the new fuel pump.

I knew you wouldn't be able to beat the price I was getting Brian....

Hey, whatever happened to our dyno run together? :D Did you ever go?

If not, I can come up after my trip back East...

BTW, he quoted me a price of $7400.00 for the whole install including parts and labor + tax.

Was that at the Cerritos Auto Square Mr. Goodwrench place? They did mine, and it was $6900 (including installation, tax and warranty). But that was almost a year ago. I hope their prices havn't gone up that much.

Yes that is exactly where I got that quote from. You had to pay for another warrant???

Late- Alex

Fun guy, you got a hell of a deal...... '

When we do the SS's here we charge about $7100.00 for the Polished version with the upgraded heat exchanger.  Are they giving you a price on a polished unit or the silver unit?  If its the Silver unit then they are about 800.00 high.  There is alot of work involved in these including dropping the tank and intalling the new fuel pump.

I knew you wouldn't be able to beat the price I was getting Brian....

Hey, whatever happened to our dyno run together? :D Did you ever go?

If not, I can come up after my trip back East...

I dont like to beat prices.....I like to provide outstanding customer service!!

We never made it to the dyno with the 5.3 again.....I now have a 6.0 LQ4 and a blown trans. There will be a dyno after the new trans. I dont want to whore this thread, so I am outta here! :thumbs:

There is alot of work involved in these including dropping the tank and intalling the new fuel pump.

I thought the Radix kit uses an add-on inline fuel pump?

The 03' and older kits use an inline fuel pump. The 04's are a return less fuel system with the pressure regulator / filter in the tank, therefore you can not just "tap" into the fuel system with an Aux pump. You have to install a higher volume pump in the tank by removing the tank, then the fuel module. The fuel module must be disassembled and the new pump has to be installed in it. Not an easy task. :chevy:

I'm giving hard thought about a Radix.

The Joe Gibbs Silverado was so addicting!

Even some at the dealer said keep the SS, put a Radix on it.

Tbyrne has a sale through today.

We get bonuses next week... :D

I would have to bolt this on myself, I've read the directions 3 times, I think I can handle it.

On the '03 the AUX pump works with the stock pump?

My only issues I think would be getting the torqe settings right (Ft/lbs-In/lbs?).

And maybe chopping on the EGR tube.

Tbyrne has them $4500 + shipping, what I understand that's a hell of a deal.

WW :smash:

Archived