Gm Performance Badges

ok, so my paypal is acting up. i need to get it straightened out, then i will post the payment info up here. basically, whatever anyone wants, just send the correct ammount we discussed via PM and in the comments section just remind me of which ones you wanted and how many.... and obviously please dont forget to include your shipping info. paypal will be up in a few hours. thanks! :D

alrighty, turns out they work faster than i thought lol.

FOR ALL:

anyone wishing to purchase a badge, please send the correct ammount for your order, with your shipping address, as well as the ammount of badges and which ones in the comments section.

please send payment to [email protected]

pricing:

GM Performance Division Badge- $14

Supercharged Badge- $24

**Add $4 to any order for shipping/paypal fees(regardless of number of items ordered)**

when i first posted these pictures people showed a good ammount of interest in them, but i was going through some heath issues and was unable to really help anyone. so i just wanted to post them up again and if anyone would like a badge or two im back full time :D they are readily available so just give me a call or shoot me a PM. and of course you guys all pay well under retail on this stuff

here is the GM Performance Division badge, the mini version.

DSC00729.jpg

the supercharged bages:

DSC00725.jpg

DSC00775.jpg

I want 2 of the supercharged badge. Let me know how to pay you.

thanks, Jeremy

ok GMPD badges are all gone, more on the way for next week.... i have one supercharged badge left, more coming next week.

orders that shipped today:

-Eddie (Eddie)

-Jeremy (SS Thunder)

-Matt (cc 23)

thanks for the support :)