Gm Performance Badges

when i first posted these pictures people showed a good ammount of interest in them, but i was going through some heath issues and was unable to really help anyone. so i just wanted to post them up again and if anyone would like a badge or two im back full time :D they are readily available so just give me a call or shoot me a PM. and of course you guys all pay well under retail on this stuff

here is the GM Performance Division badge, the mini version.

DSC00729.jpg

the supercharged bages:

DSC00725.jpg

DSC00775.jpg

when i first posted these pictures people showed a good ammount of interest in them, but i was going through some heath issues and was unable to really help anyone. so i just wanted to post them up again and if anyone would like a badge or two im back full time :D they are readily available so just give me a call or shoot me a PM. and of course you guys all pay well under retail on this stuff

here is the GM Performance Division badge, the mini version.

DSC00729.jpg

the supercharged bages:

DSC00725.jpg

DSC00775.jpg

did you get new wheels and tires?

cost??

shoot me a PM

i would love that supercharged embem but then i would have to get a supercharger :jester:

well i can help you out with that too :) ill throw two in with the purchase of a magnacharger :D

did you get new wheels and tires?

i had 24" 313's for a few months, then got bigger brakes (baer 6S) and they didnt fit so i went back to the 026s.

How much for the Supercharged badges?

^^^