Lakers Ftmfw

04CHASE

Hmmm....Well i didn't say the celtics where gonna give the lakers game5, the lakers are going to play whit all their heart since they are on the ugly end of the stick. If you get my drift. But right now the game is almost tied so who know the celtics may take this one and finish them off. Don't worry i lost 50 bucks this series.

EDIT: Im not counting the lakers out tho.

Edited by NTMD8R_SS (see edit history)

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you guys really think were gonna give you this series now that were down 3-1. Game 4 is the only gift you guys are getting in this series. Celtics are going to have to be on there game from here on out to finish us off. And I gaurante every celtic player and coach is gonna put 110% into game 5 and try to finish this series off and not wait untill boston. Dont think you have seen the best of the lakers in this series. Theres a reason there in the finals and boston would be stupid to give us any games just like we were stupid for giving you game 4.

Gotta give it up to you Adam, die hard for sure! Just like how I am for the Raiders! :cheers:

celtics win the next one by 10 points and allen will be on fire!!! so will pierce and garnett with dem rebounds and blocks.... all 3 will have over 25 maybe 30 points lol.... kobe will be a dud and fisher and odom will have to help the lakers out sasha will be ok... that is my prediction!! if it comes true u all can called me TENSTRADAMUS :)

celtics win the next one by 10 points and allen will be on fire!!! so will pierce and garnett with dem rebounds and blocks.... all 3 will have over 25 maybe 30 points lol.... kobe will be a dud and fisher and odom will have to help the lakers out sasha will be ok... that is my prediction!! if it comes true u all can called me TENSTRADAMUS :)

and what do we call you if it doesn't :)

Congrats Lakers on a great season. For a young team, they weren't supposted to be more than a one and done team. The C's also, were projected to be a one and done team.

Not bad for two teams that should have been ousted in the first round!!

This was all supposed to happen next season.

Defense was everything in this series and the Lakers just didn't have enough. Flat out. Rebounding and defense were the key.

The Lakers are a good offensive team, but the Celtics are a defensive team and as I said after watching the Pats, defense wins championships. The C's were alot more physical and appeared to be hungrier tonight. They had to be. They COULD NOT give the Lakers a game 7.

Green 17 baby!!!!!!