What a difference a tune makes....

SSminneapolis

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What does that mean?

SSMinneapolis

more mods to come - next week i am installing my volant and ram air (alum tubing hooked into the brake duct vents on the front bumper). i'll be sure to get pictures. after that going with the electic fans most likely. hopeing to have a few more things done by the time the Witchita meet comes up. maybe give Ben a run for his money  ...we'll see

If Tburne and other vendors have a good reputation and happy customers I would like to read that from the customers themselves also. But you can t be saying other who have found other places to obtain products and ideas should not mention them. If that is in fact what you are saying , then this site is more about $$$, for some, over anything else. As long as the outside vendors are not pushing their products everyone else has every right to compare and discuss them. :flag:

I, personally, DO like reading about how a product made someone happy. I DO, however agree that there are alot of Nelson posts. Maybe you should put a "sticky" at the top of this forum for people who've had nelson's tuning and what they think of it? I like to hear as many responses from people about a product as possible before I go buy it. :chevy:

I, personally, DO like reading about how a product made someone happy. I DO, however agree that there are alot of Nelson posts. Maybe you should put a "sticky" at the top of this forum for people who've had nelson's tuning and what they think of it? I like to hear as many responses from people about a product as possible before I go buy it. :chevy:

Now there is a good idea!

And back to Zippy's remark on Tbyrne possibly not liking comments about Allen and the whole sponsorship thing, Tbyrne is also a preffered vendor/sponsor on Allen's website www.ls1truck.com. From reading different posts on this site, I don't think that Allen is hurting Tbyrne at all. Tbyrne has a very good reputaion among members of this site along with many other sites as well. Besides, Allen isn't the only one getting business through this site by not being a sponsor, I've seen a couple of others doing some shameless pluging of their products and skills. That seems to be OK, so why is Allen being singled out?

Archived