Any One From Minnesota?

yeah you can crash @ my place,no problem...have plenty of room,If any one wants to camp that is cool too,have a large back yard w/privacy fencing,and a inground pool,also have spare rough in bathroom in partially un finished basement,first couple that ask's gets the completed theater room pull out queen sleeper,all others get the floor or Bring your own roll/tent!

sould be fun

Ray

well no couple here, i will just need a floor and it looks like i will get an air matress, there iam roughing it.. this will be a blast we are adding to the Central Midwest Posse by the weekends as they come.. look forward to meeting everyone and getting lots of pics.. i try to keep them posted on the myspace page.. take a look.. any of you guys have an account ?? http://www.myspace.com/centraliowass,, the site was set up before we expanded into Ill. now a few guys in Nebraska have come over for gatherings.. so now we will be adding to the family this event.. its all good, man iam pumped..

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bad news guy's,I will not be able to provide space for the carcraft event this year,other things have come into play and need my imediate attention,family is coming into town and will occupy my house for at least two months.

I am truly sorry.

Ray

hmmm....do you know of any good hotels in the area by chance. im assuming that you can come and go everyday with your show vehicle if needed. is this right?

Its tough to tell at this point. My son has been hospitalized for some complications to the heart,we are working thru this and family has come into town to help out.Space is limited and the time frame is unknown,I would like to participaite but at this time i cannot commit,there are several hotels in the area i just cant think of any at the moment,the closed area surrounding the car show would be considered roseville,mn any thing off of snelling in that area would be a direct route.

things have just thrown me thru a loop lately

hope you understand.

Ray

I understand fully. Not a problem. I hope that everything goes well with your son. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers. I will check out the hotels around the area, and i hope that I see you up there. I got that cladding as well that ill give ya while im up there.

Kenny

• 2 weeks later...