Sold The Truck

SoCalSS

So I sold the truck over the weekend and went a different route with my choice of vehicles. I also let the SC go to another forum member here (wpoc69), looks like he got infected with the mod bug we all have in various degrees of severity. The truck I sold to a lucky guy, I dont know if he will be on the forums here but I did let him know the quality of information this site offers.

I bought an 06 LT3 Corvette (Black on Black of course :thumbs: ). Tinted windows to 5% and tinted tails. Rides nice and only has 22K on the clock. Got 34K (including TTL), dealer had it on the lot over 3 months and couldnt sell it due to the tails and tinted windows being so dark....

Ive looked for other forums with a similar design and format to the SSS.com forum, and I can say that this is one of the BEST forums I have ever been on. I wont be leaving SSS.com as long as you guys will still have me here. Good job by Mervz and Josh, and all the mods on here that has kept this as one of the most organized forums on the net.

Pics coming soon!!!

yeah i saw it i should have took a closer look tho man thats nice. I was just drollin over the supercharger too much.

HAHA Thanks Jason!!!

Let me know how that radix works out. Its a ton of fun

The Vette is an AT with the "Sport" mode paddle shifters...I couldn't find a 6SPD black on black that was remotely close to the miles or out the door price they gave me on this one.