Snug Top - Top Gun Truck Topper

I had come across the Snug Top - Top Gun topper while searching a few months back, but never could imaging what it'd look like on an SSS. Stumbled on this ebay auction with one included with an SSS. I can't decide...I think this could really grow on me. What do you all think?

Ebay Auction - SSS w/ Top Gun topper

i'm with 12s on this one, doesn't look really good on these trucks. at first when i bought my truck it had the snuglid on it and i was gonna sell it but after a couple weeks i actually liked so i decided to keep it.

I have a cap/topper/shell on my HD Work truck but not on the SS. If I was in the position where I needed one on the SS, that is certainly the way to go. It is the best looking one made.

I have a cap/topper/shell on my HD Work truck but not on the SS. If I was in the position where I needed one on the SS, that is certainly the way to go. It is the best looking one made.

:withstupid: Its the nicest one...I think Dcairns has one.

i personally think truck shouldnt have covers like that. . . IMHO

i'm with 12s on this one, doesn't look really good on these trucks. at first when i bought my truck it had the snuglid on it and i was gonna sell it but after a couple weeks i actually liked so i decided to keep it.

:withstupid:

:withstupid::withstupid::withstupid::withstupid:

I had come across the Snug Top - Top Gun topper while searching a few months back, but never could imaging what it'd look like on an SSS. Stumbled on this ebay auction with one included with an SSS. I can't decide...I think this could really grow on me. What do you all think?

Ebay Auction - SSS w/ Top Gun topper

Not sure JB, snug tops are nice tops but iam really not feeling it all the way :dunno: .. not sure one of those things that i would have to see in person.. what are you needing the top for ? more storage for the goodies when boating or just for looks.. get a hard tonno like Chris's and add the electric arms to it. just like his..

Not sure JB, snug tops are nice tops but iam really not feeling it all the way :dunno: .. not sure one of those things that i would have to see in person.. what are you needing the top for ? more storage for the goodies when boating or just for looks.. get a hard tonno like Chris's and add the electric arms to it. just like his..

Honestly, I'm not really considering one. I guess I wasn't that clear...I just hadn't made up my mind on the look. I don't have a need, so won't be getting one. It was just a different kind of look so was curious about the responses.