How Bout Some Long Tubes?

i got mine from my local exhaust shop for $400. i installed them myself, they are not hard at all to do

i got mine off of ebay for 290 shipped, but mine arent coated :( the real sad part is that the coated one's were only about 30 bucks more dumbass me huh :idiot:

-Rob

yeah im thinkin im gonna do the pace setter setup but the only thing i dont know about is the whole 2.5 inch or 3 inch collectors... whats the pros and cons of both i mean i would like to run 3 inch cuz in my mind its logical to assume there is less restriction hence more power? i would like to do 3 inch all the way back and im gonna do the flo-pro HD muffler and have it dump out just before the rear axle i dont really care about interior drone i love the sound and i love the throaty-ness of that exhaust i figure im paying for the sound and the performance i wanna hear it and feel it as much as possible

yeah im thinkin im gonna do the pace setter setup but the only thing i dont know about is the whole 2.5 inch or 3 inch collectors... whats the pros and cons of both i mean i would like to run 3 inch cuz in my mind its logical to assume there is less restriction hence more power? i would like to do 3 inch all the way back and im gonna do the flo-pro HD muffler and have it dump out just before the rear axle i dont really care about interior drone i love the sound and i love the throaty-ness of that exhaust i figure im paying for the sound and the performance i wanna hear it and feel it as much as possible

i would say go for it, 3" all the way :thumbs:

hey "12'srock" is your grill emblem just a decal that went over your gold emblem or is it a solid emblem? if its either or where did you get it?

its the stock gold one i just sanded it and color matched it :chevy:

Edited by 12'SROCK (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...
i got mine from my local exhaust shop for $400. i installed them myself, they are not hard at all to do

I have a gmpp cat back exhaust. Will these headers bolt up? If not what would it take to fit?