Procharger Intake And New I/c Are Done!

something i have been working and debating about for a while is finally complete... for now...

I can say it boosts alot smoother, the intake air temps are cooler for sure and it idles better. this thing is about 98% hard pipe so there is no swelling in the duct work. it was a pita to get it all together tonight, but well worth the out come. both in looks and performance.. so!!

without further delay, here are some photos of it all together.

post-5722-1212817380_thumb.jpg

post-5722-1212817405_thumb.jpg

post-5722-1212817420_thumb.jpg

post-5722-1212817435_thumb.jpg

post-5722-1212817458_thumb.jpg

one clean engine bay you got there.. You can tell you really go that extra mile to make everything match and look great.

Cant wait to see some numbers

If you think it looks clean in the pics you should see it in person,he has basically rerouted eery wire in the engine compartment to clean it up and he has added accent lighting everywhere.It is really bad ass looking.

Chris,where did you put your maf?

MAF?? o shit, thats the extra part i have on the bench!! :jester:

if you see the slight bend down on the big ass intake tube, its right under that. i put it as close to the TB as possible without having to extend the wires. I did this so that the air was straighter going into it rather than have turbulance. ( you taught me that Brent )

I will bring my mock ups and we can play with your truck and i can explain where i had issues so we can tweak it a lil more. into the whole piping, with coating and air filter and new clamps i have right around 400 plus the cooler. not bad i say. and the looks is even better in person!!