Got Blown

glad to see your enjoying it. sorry it took me so long to finally get it on for you . but we finally did it so thats what matters.

youll have to come back down and get it on the dyno next time we get the crew down in murrieta. we should be able to take care of the kr and possibly turn the boost up to 10 psi or so.

Hey Joe,

Looking good there.

I shot Reynaldo an email about the P0101 code, it can (and needs to be) fixed within the tune. Should take him all of 1 minute to update the tune and flash it in for you some time.

Justin

Yeah you guys like the rubber ducky huh??

I have to get the truck on a dyno and nail down the tune a little more with the kr and get that code cleared up, and I'd liked to see what kind of numbers it will put up. Its a whole hell of a lot more fun to drive, and a lot easier to smoke the tires down the street. ( I'm going to need some new rubber alot quicker then i thought)

Justin let me know the next time your in socal, and thanks for helping out reynaldo with the p0101.

I'll try to get some videos up for ya guys soon here...