New Dd...

SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that Merc looks great im glad u went with the Marauder those a some of the best looking cars stock. yo Dave hit me up when u pick it up, we can run'em and see where it stands with a bolt-on SSS :D:chevy: . sick ass car congrats on the new buy.

-Rob

sure thing... let me get at least a tune and a CAI... you have a 6l, mine is 4.6l... not sure what the MM weighs... but anyways, we can run... and if you beat me, we can have a rematch with my truck... :jester:

thanks for all the compliments guys... i am a chevy guy first and foremost...

is it tuesday yet??

:wtf:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sure thing... let me get at least a tune and a CAI... you have a 6l, mine is 4.6l... not sure what the MM weighs... but anyways, we can run... and if you beat me, we can have a rematch with my truck... :jester:

thanks for all the compliments guys... i am a chevy guy first and foremost...

is it tuesday yet??

:wtf:

right-on bro lets do it. as big as they are i know their not that slow. and i'll run ur truck as it is now with the 5.3 that way i can maybe stand a chance :D but definately call me up so i can check it out and u can show me wat a furd is really made of :jester:

-Rob

Edited by BlkSSnCpt (see edit history)

dave tueday wont work for my old lady. she works from 8 am to 9 pm on tuesday only. but hit me up i am down to come get a beer.

the guys daughter has a graduation Tuesday... i may have to wait for wednesday (damnit)... either way i will let you know.

this wait is killin' me.... ugh