Stimulus Check Question

r8rs4lf

My last two digits of my SSN are 01 so I should have recieved that check already, but I haven't.

Here is where I checked.....

https://sa2.www4.irs.gov/irfof/IRServlet?app=IRACTC

Anyone know why I haven't recieved it or even why there isn't any information about it? I get "We are sorry. Specific information about your Stimulus Payment is not available." I read that it needed to be at least 6 weeks after I filed to recieve the check. I mailed my taxes right before April 15. Is it when they recieved it or when they cashed my payment checks since I owed? If anyone has a clue or knows of someone I can talk to, please fill me in. My backyard is waiting on that check!

If you dont owe the IRS any more money you should of got it last week. They do have the statement, it can take up to 6 weeks after that date they said. I got mine today and my last 2 are 27. You should receive a letter saying that you should receive you return bye this date. Mine said I should receive it bye the 6th, Actually got it on the 9th. Give it a couple of days and see what happens...

Direct deposit for a refund??? WTF is that??? I owe every year! :sigh:

I didn't do any anticipation loan or any other bullsh*t like that. I wish I could, but since I owe................anyways. Can you tell I'm bitter about owing? :rollin: Mine was done the regular way, I mailed it. Since I owed, I waited until the last minute to mail it. That might be why, but I'd like to find out for sure so if anyone has a number to call, let me know.

TIA

man im in the same boat, i sent mine in, in FEB. got both of my refunds back in March. my last 2 digits are 20 and i still havent gotten mine or even recieved a letter about a date when i would be getting mine, im pissed/worried.

u get it back quicker if u had direct deposit....if its comming snail mail....could be longer....mines already came and gone :cry:

:withstupid:

come and gone. got mine sooner than i thought i would.