Bought A Shift Kit

I am sorry if some one has asked this before....So I bought a transgo shift kit from (03sss-07tbss) and i wanted to know how easy is this to install??? What eles should I do to it. It is my DD and I will be putting on a procharger. maybe.. I have it downstairs.. but how about seveos. Any tips woill be great . I saw corvette servos on ebay.. Please help.

Transgo HD2-C reprogramming kit

GM Corvette 2nd Servo

Superior "Super Hold" billet 4th/OD servo

Hello Jess what's up. i pm'd MR.P. and asked him a similar question. I haven't bought any of these parts yet but these are the parts he recommended. He also mentioned to block off the 3rd accumulator completly.if your having a shop install it. I'm not sure how hard or easy it is to do this but if you decide to tackle the job let me know maybe i could help. :cheers: later Bryan

the install depends on how mechanically inclines you are. in all honesty i would leave the install to a trans tech

:withstupid: if ur gonna eventually procharge it i would definately recommend the servo's. i got mine from summit, TCI 2nd and 4th.

-Rob

ive seen a writeup on how to do the vette servos for 1st-2nd gear. how hard is it to get to the 3rd-4th gear servos? do you need them?

Its right infront of the 1-2 servo its the first piston right under the servo cover