Gay O Meter (mr. P) 43%

JSTAL

:rollin:

It's ok P. we still love ya even though are almost HALF gay, lol. However, hearing you talk about your ex, I don't blame you, haha.

Much love brotha, much love.

Oh yeah - I'm feeling the love alright. :wtf:

BUT, the real gayness was the moment last night when a customer's efan kit was packaged with a picture of a full monty attached to it. And I wasn't the one who drew it. But you know I did laugh my azz off :rollin:

Edited by Mr. P. (see edit history)

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldnt be cracking up there Dan....you are the one that invited him to stay at your "firehouse" with you. :rolleyes:

Just being a good friend and gave him a place to sleep, i'm not the one sticking my crotch in his face in the pic. GayPrideFlagSmiley.gif

Just being a good friend and gave him a place to sleep, GayPrideFlagSmiley.gif

LOl..remember Dan you sleep pole to pole or hole to hole and never pole to hole..lol and dont be letting him slide down your fireman pole...LOL J/K this is going to be an epic thread..lol

If Steve wasnt such a great guy we would never be able to have this much fun..lol

Edited by brobradh77 (see edit history)

LOl..remember Dan you sleep pole to pole or hole to hole and never pole to hole..lol and dont be letting him slide down your fireman pole...LOL J/K this is going to be an epic thread..lol

If Steve wasnt such a great guy we would never be able to have this much fun..lol

LMAO! :rollin:

This thread is going to better than the return of 26Chubs :jester:

I'm sure Steve will exact revenge on everyone when we least expect it :ph34r:

Brad you're just jealous because you don't get to play with your hose all the time. :P

I knew there was something weird about you Texas guys. gfight.gif

LMAO! :rollin:

This thread is going to better than the return of 26Chubs :jester:

I'm sure Steve will exact revenge on everyone when we least expect it :ph34r:

I'm surprised nobody's used the "steers and queers" line yet :rolleyes:

damn steve i almost feel bad didnt mean to make you fall out the closet like this lol :lol: j/k buddy.... you a bang up guy... get it hahahahaha

Yeah thanks for the sweet caption you f'ing f'k. I'm going to Walmart today and buying a camera... :ninja:

Mr. P. :)

Edited by Mr. P. (see edit history)