What's A Good Performance Tire?

I personally like the Nitto NT420s.....they got a really crazy looking tread design but I use to put alot of those tires on the display trucks at the dealership i used to work at and a few of my friends are running them, good sticky tire, but like all other nitto tires there going to cost a lil bit, a couple other good tires off the top of my head are the cooper zeon xst tires and kuhmo ecstas, not sure on the prices but i dont think they would be as much as the nittos.

what kind of milage are you guys getting out of the our tires also. I'm interested in knowing since I will need new tires in the near future. :)

all depends on your driving habbits, i would expect at least 30k-40k miles, but i really cant speak from experience cuz i go through tires like a baby goes through dipers, but my parents rides last a long time around 45k or around 2 half years, but also depends on the compound of the tire, softer compounds wear out fast then stiffer tires but yield better performance results

Toyo Proxes S/T are really nice as well as the NT420.

i agree, the nittos will get slightly less miles.

im against hancook as ive seen some bad stuff happen to them and pirellis, they are rocks imo but last forever.

Those of you that are running the Kumho ecstas, have you had any trouble with slipping in the rain? I read somewhere that people have problems slipping in the rain. Also what can I expect to pay for the Nittosor the Toyo?

Edited by silverss05 (see edit history)

Those of you that are running the Kumho ecstas, have you had any trouble with slipping in the rain? I read somewhere that people have problems slipping in the rain. Also what can I expect to pay for the Nittosor the Toyo?

i paid $650 for my toyos

i agree, the nittos will get slightly less miles.

im against hancook as ive seen some bad stuff happen to them and pirellis, they are rocks imo but last forever.

yeah my buddy had the scorpion p zeros on his truck (24") and he got he nitto 420 and loves them 100X better!