Got Pulled Over

SickChevy06

I was coming out of a small residential street up to a big street with my cousin and i was going to impress him how the truck felt different because of the tune when i see a cop in back of me... then i get pulled over. For speeding @ 55 on 35 mph zone. tinted windows and unsafe lane change. First speeding ticket anyone knows about how much. I feel plenty more are coming since i got my tune. hahahaha :D can keep my foot of the gas.

i think speeding tickets are close to 4 bills now in SoCal... i have to learn self control young gwass-hoppa :D

-Rob

no they arent that expensive. gettin one of those camera light tickets are like 380. speeding tickets dont matter if its your 1st or not, its the speed that determines the ticket. i dont remember how much a speeding ticket is, i think wody is right, its around 275 give or take. i just finished traffic school for a ticket, good luck man.

no they arent that expensive. gettin one of those camera light tickets are like 380. speeding tickets dont matter if its your 1st or not, its the speed that determines the ticket. i dont remember how much a speeding ticket is, i think wody is right, its around 275 give or take. i just finished traffic school for a ticket, good luck man.

oh ok i guess thats wat i was thinking about i know a couple of people that have been caught by those damn camara's one beening my pops. and yes the amount of the speeding tickets does depend on how much over the the speed limit u were going. so for every 10 miles over (i think) it goes up more and so do the points on ur licence.

-Rob

My first ticket was 68 in a 45 but went to court and they knocked it down to 55 in a 45. Go to court and then plead not guilty and they will set up a new court date and they should give you the number for the prosecutor and you can call them and try to work something out or you can just let it happen. My first ticket was only 140ish for a 23 over. Get a radar detector either passport 9500 or a V-1. I have the passport 9500 and it has saved me numerous times and plus I just don't get on it in town anymore or not that much anyway :)