Car Accident/story From Roadtrip To S.c.

00silverad0

Was on the way home from S.C. around the Jax area and saw these 4 cars blow by me all with early 20's aged girls in them. You could obviously tell they were stuck up biatches with their daddys $ or boyfriends credit card. Heres what they were driving. 1) Mazeratti (sp) 2) Porsche Cayenne 3) c6 BRIGHT PINK with HRE PINK RIMS 4) BMW 645 I with chrome rims and the top down with some biatch with her cowboy hat on. This was about 11am. They were weaving all over the road in G.A. and cutting ppl off doing about 90-100 mph.

Sure enough, we get to Jax and its pouring rain around 12-1pm. Well, St Johns County Fire Rescue is on scene with about 5 troopers and whatta ya know...a Bright Piink C6 into the guard rail in the rain. Front end ripped apart, windows blown out and convertible ripped (probably due to extrication of St Johns Fire Rescue) Hood, bumper 2 rims and tires in the middle of the road.

Heres the pic from my gf's phone.

PinkVette.jpg

The vette probably realized it was pink and decided to end it all...lol dumb bitches

:lol::withstupid: i hope no one take the following wrong. I blame the parents this clearly is a girl with daddys money then he had the C6 painted for his lil girl. Aww how sweet right... WRONG!!!!!! The first mistake was buying a 400hp short wheel based sports car for a stupid spoiled whore. Traction control or not this is alot of car for a young driver girl or guy. I bet they never even slowed down when the rain hit. i hope everyone is fine thats my 2 cents

The vette probably realized it was pink and decided to end it all...lol dumb bitches

hahahahahahaha that was the first thing that went through my mind when i saw the pic of it!! PINK!!!WTF!

Edited by OneSlickSilvy (see edit history)