What Happens When You Piss Off A Math Wiz

misterp

When I lived in Sonora CA my best-friend's dad got into a pissing match with PG&E over something (I can't remember now what) but he had an old stack of 4' x 8' siding ripped off an old house and he would take a sheet of that and paint a check on it, throw it in the back of his truck and drop it off at the local PG&E office to pay his bill. About the 5th or 6th month the regional PG&E rep drove out to his house and told him they understood his right to protest but they would not accept the plywood checks anymore lol. I think it had something to do with release of runoff at Lyons Lake Dam and fishing or some such...

Mr. P. :)

I've been promised a pool and a workout room in the development I've lived in for 2 YEARS now. Well after throwing the developer under the bus publically for some time now I now make my quaterly 150 dollar payment in loose change. The guy actually came to my house to ask me what my problem was and told me they would no longer accept loose change. So now I go to a different bank and get him 150 dollars in whatever other countries currency I can find.