Motorcycles

jballer323

I have a Harley Dyna Wide Glide. It's got a 5.2 gallon tank, and gets 35-42 mpg and takes $20 to fill up while getting about 200 or so miles per tank. But even a used Harley isn't all that cheap just for a gas milage solution. Im sure you could get a fairly new import cruiser with low milage for a reasonable price. That would do the same or better. Good luck.

Edited by mr breze (see edit history)

Hey guys, i have a few questions for you all that have motorcycles. First, what do you have? How much does it cost you to fill up? About what kind of mileage do you get city/highway? Thanks alot!

Buy my GSXR-1000! I'm guessing it gets around 35 mpg??

harleys are for old ppl lol j/p :)

You too, will be old one day :jester:

HDs are also for ppl with friends with trailers to come and get them when they break down :jester:

OK Mike,

What do Harleys and dogs have in common?

They both like riding in the back of pickups

'01 Electra Glide 37k miles on it 37-45 MPG and it does wheelies and burnouts

All bikes end up on the trailer sooner or later ( flat tires anyone)

Find something you like that fits you and ride it like you stole it :thumbs:

I find it funny how everyone is buying motorcycles/mo-peds to save money on gas. The other day I saw a lady in a dress and high-heels with a back pack on a mo-ped. Now you tell me how safe that is, all just to save money and gas, but at the same time, risking your life to save some money. Rediculous. Motorcycles are dangerous, not because of your driving but the other idiots on the road.