Anybody Got One For Sale!

04rcss

hey guys i posted something along these lines before. but now i finally have a potential buyer for my roll pan .....s i can take an ss bumper off your hands!! my truck is black i woulb prefer it to be black. as little body work needed would be ideal since i dont reallly have time to do anything of that sort. but if you got something you think i mite like plaese let me know!! thanks alot!

ive got a complete bumperit is perfect has brackets liscense plate lights and all i want 350 shipped in the us the black plastic pieces are painted too it is arrival blue and not even one scratch

sorry guys for those prices ide be way over my budget getting it painted......thanks for the imput tho!!! anyone els???? black or cheaper???~~~!!!!!

No one is just going to give it to ya....350 or 300 shipped is practically giving them away...price one at the dealership.

I have one, but it has been rear-ended. The only problems are it is scratched and has a crack in the topic right corner (very small). I can post pics tommarow if you are interested. It is actually in pretty good shape for being rear-ended, it was only at about 20mph.

$100.00+ shipping.

Edited by SS Silv (see edit history)

you guys totaly read me wrong on that one......i ment if i need to paint it black to match my truck then the prices would hafta come down im cool with them wanting 350...or 300, but 300 is what ive got to spend. and i know ive seen people sell them for 250. so ide be way over that if i needed to paint it. beleive im totaly cool with poeple asking there own prices ive sold and bought a bunch of things on here from a sticker to my ss rims. i know the pain of trying to get what you want. but i do think its good to fair at the same time. soo dnt get me wrong i dont want to be the cheap bitch on the site lol!!

you guys totaly read me wrong on that one......i ment if i need to paint it black to match my truck then the prices would hafta come down im cool with them wanting 350...or 300, but 300 is what ive got to spend. and i know ive seen people sell them for 250. so ide be way over that if i needed to paint it. beleive im totaly cool with poeple asking there own prices ive sold and bought a bunch of things on here from a sticker to my ss rims. i know the pain of trying to get what you want. but i do think its good to fair at the same time. soo dnt get me wrong i dont want to be the cheap bitch on the site lol!!

:thumbs:...lol