Am I The Only One Left?

Roll pans are sick, but I am not looking to get one. Stock bumber FTW.....espeicially up here in Mass, we have a lot of "Ma$$holes" that tailgate! The other night I had a punk in a Honda S2000 convertible so far up my a$$ I couldn't see his headlights!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just wondering if I was the only person left that doesn't have a Bser roll pan? I want one so bad.

To hear Bob talk there weren't that many ever made :dunno: I still have to install mine...

Mr. P. :)

Thanks for the compliments and IMO the roll pan is 10000 times better than the bumper as far as protection goes I don't let people ride close to me if they try this aint no Friggin pinto I relieve myself of the situation and having the hitch hidden looks waay better

Got other plans looks like I'm gonna be starting on a 40000 dollar pool in the next month or so blue thunder is gonna keep rolling like it is for a while me my wife and my 3 kids are looking forward to the pool with a hot tub or little pool as my 4 year old calls it